Practical, sustainable, realistic tips for exercise, nutrition, and wellness. You won’t find “quick fixes” or fads on this podcast, only proven methods that actually work!
Although physical fitness is important, it doesn’t end there. Emotional and psychological health are just as valuable. Without all three, we are left with gaping holes in our overall wellbeing.
Host Danny Burde is a fitness professional with Bachelor’s Degrees in both Kinesiology and Psychology. He firmly believes in the mind-body connection.
Danny also pulls from his vast life experience and shares practical advice on real world topics like relationships, parenting, personal growth, mental health, sexuality, and much more.
For those looking for an all encompassing, well rounded fitness resource, this is your podcast.
Prison Diary | Week 2 – You Have to Die to Be Reborn – Iron Crew Podcast
- Prison Diary | Week 2 – You Have to Die to Be Reborn
- How Being a Mentor Can Save Your Life, Why Everyone Should Learn Chess, How Many Calories Does Sex Burn, & More
- Prison Diary | Week 1 – This Will Not Break Me
- Losing Fat While Maintaining Muscle, Fixing Hip Pain After Deadlifts, Managing Energy Levels, & More
- Prison Diary | Week 0 – Why Prison Made Me a Better Person
Find your preferred platform, click on the logo, and listen now!
- Google Podcast
- Google Play
- TuneIn Radio
- The Podcast App
Get email notifications every time a new podcast episode goes live by entering your email below!