In this short instructional episode, Danny gives the founder of Rubel Roasting a Q&A regarding the best way to make coffee at home. If you are a coffee lover and making a great cup of coffee at home is important to you, this is a must listen!
PJ Rubel gives his expert advice on the following home brew topics:
– French Press vs Pour Over
– Difference between a blade and a burr grinder
– Why you should grind beans right before you make the coffee, not pre-ground
– How to silence your grinder so you don’t wake up everyone in the house
– What is the proper bean to water ratio
– Water pour technique
– Does freezing coffee beans preserve freshness?
You can also watch this video where PJ walks you through a step by step coffee making process.
Remember to use “ironcrew” discount code at check out for 10% off Rubel Roasting Coffee. Go to rubelroasting.com to order!
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. Get notified of new podcast episodes by clicking the follow button on the upper right corner of this page. You can also follow me on many other platforms!
YouTube – Iron Crew Athletics
Instagram – @ironcrewathletics
Facebook – Iron Crew Athletics
Twitter – @ironcrewathlete
LinkedIn – Danny Burde