How to Train for “Murph”, the Most Valuable Piece of Gym Equipment, Best Stretch for Plantar Fasciitis, and What Does Net Carbs Mean? – Iron Crew Podcast
- How to Train for “Murph”, the Most Valuable Piece of Gym Equipment, Best Stretch for Plantar Fasciitis, and What Does Net Carbs Mean?
- The Efficacy of Intermittent Fasting, Best Pull Up Substitute if You Don’t Have a Bar, When to Increase Weight on Your Lifts, and How Often Should You Be Exercising Every Week?
- How CrossFit Ruined the Burpee, Ways to Build Strength AND Size with Minimal Equipment, How to Prevent “Runners Knee”, and Can You Really Build Muscle While Loosing Fat?
- How to Naturally Improve Growth Hormone Production, Why Your Dr. Doesn’t Approve of CrossFit, How You Can Tell a Good Protein Supplement From a Bad One, & What You Should Be Doing on Your Rest Days For Optimal Performance
- Best Way to Lose Fat & Build Muscle, Mental Preparation for Workouts, How to become an “Intuitive Exerciser”, & What is the Best Upper Body Lift?
Get notified of new podcast episodes by entering your email below!
Check out my fitness programs HERE!