Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments – Iron Crew Podcast
- Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
Ever wonder why cops seem to be able to legally pull over anyone they want? What is the line between justified use of force and police brutality? Why do cops always seem to lack street fighting skills?
There’s two sides to every story, and much of what law enforcement does is misunderstood by the general public. Danny sheds light on why cops behave the way they do, pulling from first hand experience during his 10 year career as a cop.
The truth is, an overwhelming majority of police conduct is warranted & legal. Often times what the public views as unnecessary and excessive, is actually justified and appropriate. This episode will help the public understand why cops behave the way they do.
Listen on all platforms…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out my fitness programs HERE!
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!