How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More – Iron Crew Podcast
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
- Rachel Young: Her 50+ Pound Weight Loss Journey, Relentless Optimism, The Gift of Being Vulnerable, & Removing the Word “Retard” from Our Vocabulary
Danny opens with the hilarious story of when he was rejected by an attractive woman at the gym, you won’t want to miss this. Then, he goes into the difference between technology that is good for you, and the ones that are bad for you.
Danny also discusses the pros and cons of a fitness tracker, and when too much information can be detrimental to your progress.
He then answers listener questions…
- How do I burn that last bit of stubborn stomach fat?
- I’m an ice hockey player and I have tightness in the groin, what should I do?
- What kind of warm-up and workout should you do for your kids?
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!