Danny shares his experience as a group fitness instructor and why it is not a long term approach to fitness.
Whether your goal is general health, sport performance, or aesthetics, the group fitness model has serious limitations. Danny then discuses ways to incorporate your favorite group fitness classes into a more well rounded, structured routine so that you can have the best of both worlds.
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Prison Diary | Week 2 – You Have to Die to Be Reborn – Iron Crew Podcast
- Prison Diary | Week 2 – You Have to Die to Be Reborn
- How Being a Mentor Can Save Your Life, Why Everyone Should Learn Chess, How Many Calories Does Sex Burn, & More
- Prison Diary | Week 1 – This Will Not Break Me
- Losing Fat While Maintaining Muscle, Fixing Hip Pain After Deadlifts, Managing Energy Levels, & More
- Prison Diary | Week 0 – Why Prison Made Me a Better Person
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!