Danny explains why he chose to pursue a sub 5 minute mile, how to implement running into your stress management routine, and how to train when overly stressed.
He also answers listener questions:
- What are the effects of eating foods in bulk?
- When is a good time to change up my workout routine?
- Is there benefits to fasted cardio, or is that “bro science”?
00:07 – The reason behind Danny’s 5 minute mile pursuit.
05:06 – Why running is the best way to get through tough times.
10:50 – How to workout when your life is overly stressful.
18:22 – Listener Question #1 – What are the effects of eating foods in bulk?
23:47 – Listener Question #2 – When is a good time to change up my workout routine?
30:28 – Listener Question #3 – Are there real benefits to fasted cardio?
35:43 – Danny announces a 2nd weekly episode!
39:56 – How to support the podcast.
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
• iTunes • Spotify • Google Podcast
• Stitcher • Google Play • TuneIn Radio
• iHeartRadio • Radio.com • Podbean
• The Podcast App • Castbox • Overcast
• SoundCloud • Breaker • Deezer
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!