Danny gets to chat with Rachel Young, Owner of Rachel Young Fitness! Rachel shares the touching story of how the death of her mother sparked her life changing fitness journey.
Rachel shares tips on how to hold yourself accountable with your workouts, how to get yourself out of a rut, and ways to stay positive when things are seemingly out of control. She then shares how being vulnerable has launched self growth in her life.
Finally, Rachel opens up about her soft spot for individuals with Down Syndrome, and why everyone needs to remove the word “retard” from their vocabulary immediately.
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments – Iron Crew Podcast
- Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!