Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments – Iron Crew Podcast
- Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
Danny breaks down practical way to prevent burnout by setting proper boundaries with yourself. He also shares a real world story to prove why lunges are more valuable that squats in your training.
Then listener questions are answered…
- What is the most valuable mobility drill/stretch?
- Can overtraining cause depression?
- How should someone with a chronic illness train in the gym?
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!