Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments – Iron Crew Podcast
- Should Steroids Be Legal? The Pros & Cons of Both Arguments
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
Danny goes deep into the world of distance running, pulling knowledge from personal experience and training clients. He discuses how to weight train to improve running performance, why running technique matters for injury prevention, and whether or not ultra marathon runners experience heart function side effects.
Danny also discusses how to sleep better at night by focusing on the quality of your life, how to stay fit past 40, and if training barefoot is a good idea.
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!