How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More – Iron Crew Podcast
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
- Rachel Young: Her 50+ Pound Weight Loss Journey, Relentless Optimism, The Gift of Being Vulnerable, & Removing the Word “Retard” from Our Vocabulary
Danny shares his tips on how he stays mentally tough by intentionally depriving himself of life’s luxuries. He also discusses the psychology of why we sometimes underestimate our own accomplishments and capabilities.
He then answers listener questions…
- How do you fix shoulder impingement?
- I have pain in my inner thigh when doing certain movements, what should I do to fix it?
- What is the best way to improve grip strength?
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!