How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More – Iron Crew Podcast
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
- Rachel Young: Her 50+ Pound Weight Loss Journey, Relentless Optimism, The Gift of Being Vulnerable, & Removing the Word “Retard” from Our Vocabulary
Danny discusses how to manage thoughts of discouragement in fitness, relationships, work, and life in general. He also weighs in on how to program your exercise routine in an intelligent way so that you avoid overtraining.
He then answers listener questions…
- What are the best shoes for running?
- What is the best diet for losing weight?
- How do I motivate my loved one with cancer to exercise to help boost their immune system?
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!