How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More – Iron Crew Podcast
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
- Rachel Young: Her 50+ Pound Weight Loss Journey, Relentless Optimism, The Gift of Being Vulnerable, & Removing the Word “Retard” from Our Vocabulary
Danny uses his psychology degree to break down a psychological phenomenon of exercising out of self love vs self hate, and the difference between the two. He also dives deep into the nuances of the concepts behind “Calories In vs Calories Out”, and how to use it to effectively gain or lose weight.
Danny also answers listener questions…
- What supplements should I take before and after workouts?
- How much creatine should I take, and is creatine loading necessary?
- Is there value in isolation exercises, or should I just stick with compound lifts?
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!