Get Out of the Victim Mentality and Take Control of Your Life – Iron Crew Podcast
- Get Out of the Victim Mentality and Take Control of Your Life
- Build Size, Strength, & Explosive Power Using Bodyweight Exercises
- The Ultimate Core Routine: Get 6 Pack Abs, Increase Functionality, & Reduce Back Pain
- The Dangers of CrossFit MetCons & CrossFit Programming
- Understanding Food, and Common Nutrition Myths Debunked
Danny uses his psychology degree to break down a psychological phenomenon of exercising out of self love vs self hate, and the difference between the two. He also dives deep into the nuances of the concepts behind “Calories In vs Calories Out”, and how to use it to effectively gain or lose weight.
Danny also answers listener questions…
- What supplements should I take before and after workouts?
- How much creatine should I take, and is creatine loading necessary?
- Is there value in isolation exercises, or should I just stick with compound lifts?
Find your preferred podcast platform and click the link…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!