How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More – Iron Crew Podcast
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
- Rachel Young: Her 50+ Pound Weight Loss Journey, Relentless Optimism, The Gift of Being Vulnerable, & Removing the Word “Retard” from Our Vocabulary
Danny discusses a wide range of nutrition topics including how to eat sustainably, what macronutrients are most important, and why eating foods you like is imperative to weight management. He also talks in detail about his latest FREE 31 page Nutrition Guide. Danny then answers listener questions, ranging from what are the healthiest pre-workout supplements, how important are micronutrients to overall health, and how to tell if you ate too little or too much.
You can also listen to the Iron Crew Podcast on…
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out my fitness programs HERE!
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!