How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More – Iron Crew Podcast
- How to Start a Podcast, Tips on Sustainable Weight Loss, & More
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Psychology Behind Why They Don’t Work & The Alternative Approaches to Making Lasting Change
- Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance, Ways to Strengthen the Kegel Muscles for Better Orgasms, & How Iron Crew Athletics Was Named
- 5 Ways to Get Back Into Shape After the Holidays, How to Get Out of a Mental Slump, Best Stretches for Neck Pain, & More
- Rachel Young: Her 50+ Pound Weight Loss Journey, Relentless Optimism, The Gift of Being Vulnerable, & Removing the Word “Retard” from Our Vocabulary
Danny discusses the most important fitness principles to prioritize in your training program, using the Iron Crew Fitness Pyramid. Should you do more bodyweight movements than weight lifting, long duration cardio vs interval training, and much more.
Danny also answers listener questions ranging from why muscle fibers twitch even when not working out, the science behind why sex makes us sleepy, and what the best types of whiskey are. Finally, Danny shares what he learned from his latest weekend getaway.
Learn more about the Iron Crew Fitness Pyramid HERE.
Find your preferred platform to listen on and click on the link…
- Google Podcast
- Google Play
- TuneIn Radio
- The Podcast App
Get notified of new podcasts by entering your email address below!
Check out all Iron Crew Athletics fitness programs HERE.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!